Highmark: Your Health Care Partner

Posted by:  :  Category: Medicare

Highmark Inc. is a national, diversified health care partner serving members through its businesses in health insurance, dental insurance, vision care and reinsurance. Our mission is to make high-quality health care readily available, easily understandable and truly affordable in the communities we serve.
Source: highmark.com

Highmark Health Insurance Direct Stores

If your plan does not have set copays, services will be subject to your in-network deductible. Once the deductible has been met, services will then be considered at a set percentage of the allowance (80% for example). You will be responsible for the remaining 20% until you have reached your out-of-pocket maximum for the calendar year. Once the out-of-pocket maximum has been met, services will then be considered at 100% of the allowed amount for the rest of the calendar year. This does not include any services not covered by your plan.
Source: highmarkdirect.com

Geisinger partners with Highmark in central Pennsylvania

"The goal of this new facility will be to deliver important medical services and clinical capabilities in the local community that are complementary to the advanced tertiary services available at Geisinger Medical Center," said Lynn Miller, Geisinger executive vice president of clinical operations and chief administrative officer, in the release. "We are currently assessing community needs and levels of appropriate investment to meet those needs."
Source: mcall.com

Related posts:

  1. Highmark: Your Health Care Partner
  2. Highmark: Your Health Care Partner
  3. Highmark: Your Health Care Partner
  4. Highmark: Your Health Care Partner
  5. Highmark: Your Health Care Partner

Comments are closed.